European Pubs est heureux d'annoncer l'ouverture d'un nouveau Jacks aux Menuires pour la saison d'hiver 23/24. Grâce à cette aventure, European Pubs disposera d'un établissement dans chacune des trois vallées et continuera à se développer dans les Alpes.
Dans le cadre de ce nouveau Jacks, nous recherchons une personne pour rejoindre l'équipe administrative à long terme, et être basée sur le site des Menuires. Le rôle aura des responsabilités clés indépendantes ainsi qu'une structure de soutien étendue offerte par le siège social à Méribel. Le candidat retenu devra être travailleur, flexible et prêt à soutenir l'équipe opérationnelle dans un large éventail de tâches administratives lors de l'ouverture du nouveau site.
European Pubs is excited to announce the opening of a new Jacks venue in Les Menuires for the 23/24 Winter season. This adventure means that European Pubs will have a venue in each of the 3 Valleys as we continue to grow and expand across the Alps.
As part of this new Jacks, we are looking for an individual to join the administration team for the long term, and be based out of the Les Menuires venue. The role will have independent key responsibilities as well as an extensive support structure offered from the head office in Méribel. The successful candidate will need to be hardworking, flexible and ready to support the operational team in a broad range of administrative tasks as they open the new venue.
Who we are looking for
- Someone looking to live and work in Les Menuires year round
- Able to work independently as well as in cooperation with the larger office and operational teams
- Astute attention to detail
- Confident French speaker (fluency a plus)
- Basic bookkeeping or finance understanding required
- Hospitality background is a plus
- Previous experience of working with accounting software preferred, but working knowledge of excel absolutely required.
- Bookkeeping - you will be responsible for entering all invoices and bills into our accounting software (Quickbooks Online)
- Stock Management - you will ensure that all stock purchases are correctly entered onto our stock management software (Marketman) and assist the operational team through the fortnightly stock-take process to ensure the venue correctly reports its Cost of Sales
- HR Support - you will ensure that the information held in our scheduling software (Planday) is correct so that Head Office can run payroll each month, control staff paperwork to make sure the company is compliant with French labour laws and assist the Venue Management with any HR questions or issues in liaison with the HR department.
- Cash Management - you will be responsible for securely tracking and depositing all cash takings from the venue into the bank, as well as organising any other change or cash orders the venue requires.
- Organisation and paper flow control - you will maintain a tidy, organised office space and work with head office to ensure that all paperwork is correctly and legally handled and stored.